Pick ’em Poker
The object of Pick ’em Poker is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains a winning combination. You can choose the number of hands to play with. Each hand uses its own deck of cards.
The better your hand, the bigger the payout.
After each round, used cards are returned to the decks and the decks are shuffled.
To play the game:
- Select the number of hands you wish to play with from the dropdown list in the upper left corner of the screen. Please note that you can change the number of hands only at the beginning of a round.
- To see the winning combinations in the game, click Paytable in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you play with one hand only, the paytable is displayed by default and cannot be closed.
- If multiple hands are being played, the player can open and close the paytable via the Paytable button.
- Please note that the Paytable button is clickable only at the beginning of a round and not during active gameplay.
- To find the win amounts, multiply the payout shown in the paytable by the value of the selected coin.
- Number of coins increases from left to right: if you are betting one coin, use the leftmost column, if you are betting two coins use the second column from the left, etc. The rightmost column shows win amounts for Max Bet (five coins).
- The Paytable screen also shows your gaming limits. The minimum and maximum bets apply for all hands activated in a game round. The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. The limits are shown in the Min Bet and Max Bet fields on the Paytable screen.
- Min Bet shows the value of the bet when betting a single coin of the smallest value.
- Max Bet shows the value of the bet when betting five coins of the biggest value.
- Double Up Limit shows the amount up to which you can gamble your winnings after a winning game round. This limit is dependent on the selected coin size.
- Choose the value of the coins you wish to bet by clicking on the + and – buttons in the lower left area of the screen.
- Click Bet or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to bet per hand.
- Each click on the Bet button adds another coin to the bet per hand. If the maximum number of coins (five) is reached, another click on the Bet button resets the selection to one coin. The currently selected number of coins is shown on the Bet button.
- Clicking Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum – that is, five coins per hand – and deals the cards automatically.
- The coin size you choose is per one hand.
- Your Bet per Hand equals the coin size multiplied by the number of coins and is shown on the lower left of the game screen.
- Your Total Bet in a game round is equal to the Bet per Hand multiplied by the chosen number of hands and is shown in the lower center of the game screen.
- You can also select the desired bet by clicking the corresponding column on the Paytable screen.
- Click Deal.
- You are dealt two cards (face up) and two stacks of three cards (the topmost card of each stack is face up, the other two are face down).
- Choose which stack of cards you wish to keep by pressing the Pick Stack button underneath the stack, or by clicking on the stack itself. The unchosen stack is discarded. The topmost card of the chosen stack is used across all hands.
- After choosing the desired stack, the two remaining cards in the stack are revealed and the poker hand is complete.
- If you are playing with more than one hand, the first three cards are the same as in the main hand. The first three cards are the two initially dealt cards and the topmost card of the chosen stack.
- After revealing the result of the first hand, all other hands are played. Two missing cards are dealt for each hand in the order from left to right (top to bottom).
- If you are playing with 50 or 100 hands, the hand shown in large view duplicates the first hand in the upper left.
- Winning combinations light up the combination name in the Dynamic Paytable in the lower left of the game screen.
- The lowest winning combination in this game is Nines or Better.
- If you are playing with ten or more hands, clicking on a single hand opens an enlarged view of the hand.
- If you have winnings on multiple hands, your winnings are added up.
- If you wish to try and double your winnings, click Gamble after a winning game round. Read more about doubling below.
A win activates the Gamble button. Clicking it displays the High Card Gamble page, where you can double your current winnings by picking a card with a higher ranking than the dealer’s card.
First, you must choose whether to double the entire winnings amount (by clicking Double), or to double only half the winnings and secure the other half (by clicking Double Half). If you choose Double Half but your current winning amount cannot be evenly divided by two, it is split into two as equally as possible and the smaller half can be used for double up while the larger half is deposited to your balance.
During doubling the following information is presented under the buttons Double, Double Half and Collect:
- Double to: The amount that you win if you choose to Double and pick a higher card than the dealer’s.
- Double half to: The amount that you win if you choose to Double Half and pick a higher card than the dealer’s.
- Bank: Current winnings (either from the main game round, or from the last doubling action).
The duration of the Gamble feature is limited monetarily. The maximum amount that you can choose to double (Double Up Limit) is displayed on the Paytable screen.
If you pick a card, which is equal to the dealer’s card (a tie), the bet is returned. If your card is lower than the dealer’s card, the Gamble feature ends, you lose your winnings, and return to the game.
Clicking Collect ends the doubling round and you can start a new main game round.
Doubling is a separate game round, and can be viewed as such in the Game History.
The winnings of the current game round are displayed in the dynamic paytable in the lower left corner of the screen. The dynamic paytable is color coded with a different color representing each winning combination. Each winning hand is colored respectively. If you have selected more than one hand to play with the dynamic paytable also shows the number of hands that have reached each winning combination. A badge with the respective number will pop up next to the relevant combination. When clicking on the badge the accumulated winnings per combination is displayed.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) in the case of optimal player strategy is 99.95%.
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casino.
Live Roulette Casino
Visit Live Roulette Casino Live Roulette Online & Other Live Casino Games A Live Roulette…
Pai Gow Poker Play n Go
Pai Gow Poker - Pai Gow Poker Table Game You can play this <video-poker/">Video Poker…
Live Lightning Roulette
The revolutionised, extended Roulette game that will light up your Live Casino LIVE LIGHTNING ROULETTE…
Live Dragon Tiger
A super-fast, easy-to-play two-card Baccarat variant in a stunningly beautiful setting LIVE DRAGON TIGER THAT’S…
Evolution Gaming Live Online Poker
Live Casino Hold’em that’s totally gripping An exciting variation of the much-loved five-card Texas Hold’em…
Evolution Gaming Live Baccarat
Live Baccarat that squeezes out maximum thrills With our new and improved Live Baccarat we’ve…