Bounty of the Beanstalk
Bounty of the Beanstalk
5-Reel 50-Line Slots
The objective of Bounty of the Beanstalk is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 50 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 50.
- Choose your line bet by clicking ‘–’ or ‘+’.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Clicking the START AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAY button showing the number of remaining spins.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER and BONUS symbols are an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER and BONUS symbols can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The WILD symbol substitutes all other symbols except for the BONUS and SCATTER symbols to enhance your chances of getting a winning line.
WILD symbols can also form a win themselves if there are 3 or more of them next to each other on an active pay line (starting from the left).
If a WILD symbol forms more than one win on a single pay line, then it will only be counted for the win that pays the most. If the wins are the same value, then it will count as a WILD symbol win.
The Jack Bonus symbol is a BONUS symbol in this game. If 3 BONUS symbols appear simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the main game, the Giant’s Treasure bonus round is triggered. More information on the Giant’s Treasure bonus can be found below.
Giant Free Spins symbol is a SCATTER symbol in this game. If 3 SCATTER symbols appear simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the main game, the Giant Free Spins round is triggered. Click PLAY button to begin the Giant Free Spins round.
GIANT FREE SPINS
The Giant Free Spins round is a special win, triggered by getting 3 SCATTER symbols simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the main game. You will be awarded 10 free spins. The line bet for free spins will be the same as the line bet you have chosen for the triggering spin during the main reels game.
The Free Spins Left field to the upper left of the game window shows the accumulated free spins you have won. The Total win field to the upper right of the game window displays winnings.
The reels will spin automatically. When the reels stop spinning, there is a chance that the Giant may attack Jack. If this happens, the Giant’s finger will appear at the top of the screen.
Jack will run across the reels, chased by the Giant’s finger. The Giant will try to squash Jack. This will dislodge symbols on a reel, replacing them with WILD symbols. The Giant might dislodge between 1 and 4 symbols on a reel. The Giant may continue chasing Jack, causing more symbols to dislodge and replacing them with WILD symbols.
After each spin, the win for that spin is displayed in the Win field. The Total Win field shows the accumulated winnings from all free spins played so far. The number of free spins remaining is shown in the Free Spins Left field.
After all free spins have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all free spins. Click OK button to return to the main game reels.
GIANT’S TREASURE BONUS
3 BONUS symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 will trigger the Giant’s Treasure bonus.
You will be taken to the Giant’s table. The Giant is asleep behind the table. There are 8 treasures on the table. Pick any treasure to try to take it. Jack will move from the side of the screen towards the treasure.
If he reaches the treasure without disturbing the Giant, Jack will take the treasure back to his sack. When he does so, you will be shown the prize value of the treasure he has taken, and this will be counted up into your winnings (displayed in the Total Win field).
If Jack disturbs the Giant, one of the following scenarios may occur:
- Jack may continue to the treasure you selected and take the treasure as described above.
- Jack may take a different treasure instead. You will be given the prize value of the treasure Jack picked up instead.
- Jack may return to his starting position empty-handed. You will not win a prize if this occurs.
- The Giant may wake up completely and end the bonus.
You may continue picking treasures until the Giant wakes up completely.
If the Giant wakes up completely, the bonus round will end. Your winnings will be credited to your game balance.
The progressive Jackpot can be won during the Giant’s Treasure bonus. See below for more information.
The progressive Jackpot can be won in the Giant’s Treasure bonus.
When Jack collects a treasure, he may find a Golden Treasure. There are 3 Golden Treasures to find:
- The Golden Money Bag
- The Golden Goose
- The Golden Harp
If Jack finds a Golden Treasure, it will be collected in the progressive Jackpot field in the top right corner of the screen.
Collect all 3 treasures to win the progressive Jackpot, which will be awarded when the bonus round ends.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||EUR 50,000 (or its equivalent in other currencies)|
|Average contribution rate (what average percentage of each bet goes into the Progressive Jackpot):||1.00% (0.05% to progressive pot and 0.95% to seed pot)|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||If all 3 Golden Treasures are collected the progressive jackpot will be awarded when the Giant’s Treasure Bonus ends.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to qualify for the Progressive Jackpot):||Play the Bounty of the Beanstalk game.|
A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
- Bets placed when the Jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays two players may nevertheless appear to win the Jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players’ games has not been updated to the new value yet.
Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.00 and the maximum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage that includes the jackpot contribution is 94.00%.
All Other Categories
Categories: Amatic Casinos, Bally Gaming Casinos, Betsoft Casinos, Bitcoin Casinos (BTC Casinos), Blockchain Casinos, Blueprint…
Win a Beest – Play n Go
Win-A-Beest Unfinished Games If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets…
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways – NetEnt, Red Tiger Gaming
SPECIAL SYMBOLS AND FEATURES MegaWays™ Each spin awards a different ways to win combination depending…
Paradise 8 Casino Review
Destination… Jackpot Paradise Imagine spending time at a luxury casino at the side of the…
Cocoa Casino Review
Home Of The Sweetest Gaming Experience Cocoa Casino is the sweetest online casino site on…
This Is Vegas Casino Review
The Real Online Vegas Experience Thousands of players around the world can get the Real…