Multiplayer European Roulette
Multiplayer European Roulette
The object of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel.
A multiplayer table can have spectators and up to four players. When you join a multiplayer table, you will be a spectator at first. As a spectator, you can see the gameplay and other players’ chat, but you cannot place bets or chat yourself.
If the table has open seats, click Join to sit down at the table and start playing.
Keep in mind, that idle players and spectators can view the table for a limited number of rounds.
To play the game:
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Hovering the mouse pointer over any position of the table layout brings up a tooltip that shows the type of the bet that is placed in that betting area, the payout of that bet type, the minimum and maximum bet limits for that kind of bet, and your current bet amount on that position. In addition, the numbers that will be included in the bet are highlighted on the table layout.
- Place your bet by clicking on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet. All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the Multiplayer European Roulette Rules section.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown and the respective chips on the table are highlighted three times. For detailed information on bet limits for all positions, click on the details sign on the table.
- The color of chips a player uses depends on the seat where the player is seated and is indicated by the color of the player’s name tag.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click on the desired betting area.
- Shift-clicking (holding down the Shift key and clicking) on the betting area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip from the bet, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- You have limited time to place your bets. A timer shows the remaining time to place bets. When you have placed your bets, click Confirm Bets to confirm your bets. Once a bet is confirmed, it cannot be removed from the table any more. You can place additional bets after confirming some bets as long as there is time left on the timer, but you have to click Confirm Bets again. Only confirmed bets participate in a game round and all unconfirmed bets are returned.
- You can click Clear Bets to remove all the chips you have not confirmed from the table. Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table.
- After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin. You still have to click Confirm Bets to confirm the bets.
- A timer shows the remaining time to place bets. When you have placed your bets, click Confirm Bets to confirm your bets. Once a bet is confirmed, it cannot be removed from the table any more. You can place additional bets after confirming some bets as long as there is time left on the timer, but you have to click Confirm Bets again. Only confirmed bets participate in a game round and all unconfirmed bets are returned.
- Casino.com may disable the timer feature for a table. If the table does not have a timer, click Spin to set the ball spinning after you have placed your bets. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table. Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table. After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin, and Spin to set the ball spinning or click Rebet & Spin to place the same bet or Double & Spin to place double the bet and spin the wheel immediately.
The chat window allows chatting between players. To send a message to other players at the table, move the cursor to the input area at the lower side of the chat window and left-click to active it. Then, type a message and click Send.
The following emoticons can be used:
You can collapse the chat area by clicking the title bar of the chat window. Clicking the title bar again expands the chat area.
Table and Table Features
A Roulette table consists of two parts – the Roulette wheel and the Roulette layout. The Roulette layout is the area on the table where the players place their bets. This table uses the European style layout, which has a single zero. The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
You can change the table color of the Roulette layout by clicking the Color button (see the buttons section below).
The Racetrack is an extended part of the Roulette layout that allows you to place the following announce bets by clicking on the corresponding section on the Racetrack – Tier, Orphelins, Voisins du Zero and Neighbours. More information on those bets can be found in the Multiplayer European Roulette Rules section.
You can save up to four sets of bets as the favourite bets which you can then place on the table with just one click of a button.
To save a bet, place any number of chips on any position on the table, then click the Favourite Bets button (see the buttons section below) and click any of the Save Bet buttons. Upon saving a bet, that button turns into a Bet 1-4 button. Clicking the button of any saved bet adds the same chips to the same bet positions as the ones that were on the table when that bet was saved.
If you have saved four favourite bets, you need to first clear one of the bets to save a new favourite bet in its place. To clear a bet, click the X button beside the bet that you want to remove.
The More bets dialog includes additional betting options that allow you to quickly place multiple bets with just one click of a button.
- Final bets allow you to place a bet on that number and any number that ends with the selected digit. For example, clicking the 1 button will place a bet on 1, 11, 21 and 31.
- Complete and Half complete options allow you to place the different bets that all include the same number. If either of these options is checked, then the following inside bets are placed on the certain number whenever you place a straight up bet.
|Bet type||Number of chips||Placed with|
|Straight up bet||1||Both|
|All possible Split bets||2||Both|
|All possible Street bets||3||Complete only|
|All possible Corner bets||4||Both|
|All possible Line bets||6||Complete only|
For example, if you place one chip as a straight up bet on the number 20 while the Complete option is checked, then two chips are placed on the splits 17-20, 19-20, 20-21 and 20-23; three chips are placed on the street 19-20-21; four chips are placed on the corners 16-17-19-20, 17-18-20-21, 19-20-22-23 and 20-21-23-24; six chips are placed on the lines 16-17-18-19-20-21 and 19-20-21-22-23-24.
History and Statistics
The history panel shows the results of the previous spins. It also includes the table coverage indicator which shows the percentage of the Roulette wheel covered by the currently placed bets.
The distribution of the results over a longer period can be found in the Stats panel. Click the Stats button (see the buttons section below) to view the statistics. The panel displays a representation of the roulette wheel, where the sectors of the numbers have been made into a bar graph. The bigger the bar for a number, the more times that number has been the result of a spin when compared to other numbers on the wheel. Clicking on a number in the Stats display will add a chip of the selected value to the bet on that number. Shift-clicking will remove a chip of the selected value from the bet on that number.
The center part of the roulette wheel shows the distribution of red, black and green (i.e. 0 ) results in the statistics period. Hovering the mouse pointer over the center area brings up a tooltip that shows the exact percentages of the distribution.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.30%.
|Change the color of the table layout.|
|Open the More bets dialog.|
|Open the Stats panel.|
|Open the Favourite bets dialog.|
|Confirm Bets||Confirm the bets that have been placed on the table.|
|Clear Bets||Clear the table of all unconfirmed bets.|
|Rebet||Place the same bets as in your previous round.|
|Rebet & Confirm||Place the same bets as in your previous round and confirm the bets.|
|Double||Double all the bets on the table.|
|Double & Confirm||Place double the bet as in your previous round and confirm the bets.|
|Undo||Undo the last bet operation; remove the bet that was placed or place again a bet that was removed.|
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA casinos that accept UK players.
Multiplayer European Roulette Rules
There are several ways to place bets in Multiplayer European Roulette. Each bet covers a different set of numbers and has a different distribution. Payouts for all the bets are listed in the Winnings table below.
An inside bet on a single number. The chips are placed entirely in the middle of a number (including 0) on the Roulette table.
An inside bet on two neighboring numbers, either on the vertical or the horizontal direction. The chips are placed on the line that divides the two numbers.
An inside bet on three numbers on a single vertical line (a street). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the corresponding street.
A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is a special Street Bet. The chips are placed on the T-section where the three numbers meet.
An inside bet on four numbers. The chips are placed at the cross where the four numbers meet.
An inside bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the line between 0 and the first row.
An inside bet on six numbers (two neighboring streets). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the Roulette table, at the T-section where the two streets meet.
An outside bet on all twelve numbers on any of the three horizontal lines. The chips are placed to the right side of the Roulette table, in one of the three boxes labelled “2 to 1”. If one of the numbers in the selected column is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24), or third group (25-36) of twelve numbers. The chips are placed in one of the three boxes marked “1st 12,” “2nd 12” or “3rd 12.” If one of the selected 12 numbers is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on the outcome of a particular color, either red or black. The chips are placed on the red or black betting area on the Roulette table. If the selected color is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on the outcome of either an even or an odd number. The chips are placed on Even or Odd on the Roulette table. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on whether the outcome of the next spin will be low (numbers 1 to 18) or high (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on “1 to 18” or “19 to 36”. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 is a losing number.
Minimum and maximum position limits are applied to all tables, meaning that all your bets on available positions must be within the indicated limits.
The Min and Max sign on the table indicates the limits for a Straight Up bet. Click the limits sign to bring up a panel that shows the payouts and limits for all positions.
Some tables also have a minimum and maximum table limit, meaning that the sum of your bets must be within the limits. These limits are also shown on the limits panel.
|1 number||Straight Up||35 to 1|
|2 numbers||Split Bet||17 to 1|
|3 numbers||Street Bet||11 to 1|
|4 numbers||Corner Bet||8 to 1|
|4 numbers||Four Bet||8 to 1|
|6 numbers||Line Bet||5 to 1|
|12 numbers||Dozen Bet or Column Bet||2 to 1|
|18 numbers||Red/Black, Even/Odd or Low/High Bets||1 to 1|
Note: You can place bets that involve two, three, or even four numbers. For example, using the zero, you can place bets on: 1+0, 1+2+0, 2+0, 3+0, or 1+2+3+0.
Announce or Call Bets:
The racetrack, located above the Roulette table enables placing special bets. The racetrack duplicates the Roulette wheel – the order of the numbers is the same. You can place the Announce or Call Bets by selecting a chip and then clicking on the corresponding section on the racetrack.
Voisins du zero
A bet on the neighbors of 0 on the Roulette wheel that includes every number on the wheel between 22 and 25, covering nearly half of the wheel and including the zero. The Voisins du Zero bet places nine chips on the board, two chips on the triplet 0/2/3, two chips as Corner Bet on 25/26/28/29 and one chip each as Split Bet on 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22 and 32/35. The total of the Voisins Du Zero bet is 9 x the selected chip value. The payout is as follows:
|If winning number is one of these||Player will get paid thus:||Player’s true profit:|
|4, 7, 12, 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 32, 35||17 chips (17:1) + 1 chip||17 + 1 – 9 = 9 chips|
|0, 2, 3||22 chips (11:1) + 2 chips||22 + 2 – 9 = 15 chips|
|25, 26, 28, 29||16 chips (8:1) + 2 chips||16 + 2 – 9 = 9 chips|
A bet on the sector of the Roulette wheel opposite the 0 that covers about a third of the Roulette wheel between 33 and 27. The Tier bet places six chips on the board as Split Bets on 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36. The total of the Tier bet is 6 x the selected chip value. The true profit on this bet is: 17 + 1 – 6 = 12 chips. So the payout is 12:6 or 2:1.
A bet on all the numbers on the Roulette wheel that have the same last digit. For example, “Final 5” means a bet on the numbers 5, 15, 25, 35.
This bet places four chips when 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 is selected as the last digit – one chip on each number as a Straight Bet. If the spin result is one of these numbers, the payout is the regular Straight Bet win on that number. Thus, your profit will be 35 + 1 – 4 chips = 32 chips.
However, the bet places three chips when 7, 8 or 9 is selected as the last digit – one chip on each number as a Straight Bet. Thus, your profit in this case will be 35 + 1 – 3 = 33 chips.
A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31, 9. This bet places five chips, one Straight Bet on the number 1 and five chips as Split Bets on 6/9, 14/17, 17/ 20, 31/34. Note that number 17 participate in two splits (14/17 and 17/20). The payout is as follows:
|If winning number is one of these:||Player will get paid thus:||Player’s true profit:|
|1||35 chips (35:1) + 1 chip||35 + 1 – 5 = 31 chips|
|6, 9, 14, 20, 31, 34||17 chips (17:1) + 1 chip||17 + 1 – 5 = 13 chips|
|17||34 chips (17:1) + 2 chips||34 + 2 – 5 = 31 chips|
A bet on five numbers located next to each other on the Roulette wheel. Select the desired neighboring numbers by moving along the racetrack with your mouse. Click on the racetrack to place your bet. The total of a racetrack bet is 5 x the selected chip value. For example, “8 and the neighbors” means that the player places a bet on five consecutive numbers 11-30-8-23-10 (8 is in the middle). The true payout is 35 + 1 – 5 = 31 chips.
Live Roulette Casino
Visit Live Roulette Casino Live Roulette Online & Other Live Casino Games A Live Roulette…
Pai Gow Poker Play n Go
Pai Gow Poker - Pai Gow Poker Table Game You can play this <video-poker/">Video Poker…
Live Lightning Roulette
The revolutionised, extended Roulette game that will light up your Live Casino LIVE LIGHTNING ROULETTE…
Live Dragon Tiger
A super-fast, easy-to-play two-card Baccarat variant in a stunningly beautiful setting LIVE DRAGON TIGER THAT’S…
Evolution Gaming Live Online Poker
Live Casino Hold’em that’s totally gripping An exciting variation of the much-loved five-card Texas Hold’em…
Evolution Gaming Live Baccarat
Live Baccarat that squeezes out maximum thrills With our new and improved Live Baccarat we’ve…