The object of Megajacks is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains a winning combination. The better your hand, the bigger the payout (see the paytable on the machine). You choose how many and which of your cards are to be replaced. You may replace your cards only once.
To play the game:
- Click Bet One or Bet Max to select the amount you wish to wager. Each click on the Bet One button increases your bet by 25¢. Pressing Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum amount possible – that is 5 x 25¢ – and deals the cards automatically. You can also click the appropriate column on the winnings table to specify your bet size.
- Click Deal (if you did not press Bet Max).
- Choose which cards you wish to keep by pressing the Hold button underneath the card, or by clicking on the card itself.
- Click Deal to replace the cards that you did not choose to hold.
- The lowest winning combination is a pair of Jacks: a pair of any lower cards (for example, Tens) is not a winning combination; a pair of any higher cards (for example, Queens) is a winning combination.
- If you do not obtain a winning combination, the round is over and you can start over. If you do, see the next section.
One of the possible wins is the progressive jackpot. In this game, you need to play for the maximum bet size to be eligible for the jackpot. The progressive jackpot is won upon receiving a Royal Flush.
The progressive jackpot fund is composed of two parts – the seed and the progressive pot. The jackpot fund begins at the seed value, which is the guaranteed minimum amount of prize money contributed by the casinos. This ensures that even if you get a jackpot result in the game right after someone else has won the jackpot, you will still get a large win.
The rest of the jackpot amount comes from a progressive share, which is accumulated over time based on the bets that are made within the game. A small amount of money is added into the progressive pot for each bet that is made in the game by the players, in each of the casinos offering it, equal to a percentage of that bet (called the contribution rate).
- The mechanics of the game prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings. If two players win the jackpot in close succession, the first player will be awarded the seed and the progressive pot, and the second player will win the seed together with any possible progressive share that has accumulated between the two wins.
- In some games you have to make a specific bet to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||1 250 x coin size|
|Contribution rate (how much money is added to the jackpot for each bet, in relation to the bet size):||1%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Royal Flush.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play for max bet.|
If you end up with a winning hand, you can accept the win (click Collect), or Double it. Should you choose to Double, the dealer draws a face up card and you are given 4 face-down cards to choose from. If you choose a card that turns out to be lower than the dealer’s, you lose your original win. If the cards are equal, it is a tie, and you have the option to collect your original winnings (click Collect) or Double again. If your card is higher, you win double your original win amount. You then have the option to collect your winnings or Double again.
You can also choose to Double Half, which means you only double using half of your current winning amount, and deposit the rest into your balance. If your current winning amount cannot be evenly divided by two, it is split into two as equally as possible and the smaller half can be used for double up while the larger half is deposited to your balance. Double Half To shows the amount you would win, including the amount deposited into your balance.
You can move the Double window (if enabled in the Options) by dragging it with the mouse. Doubling is a separate game round, and can be viewed as such in the Game History. During doubling the Bet screen displays the amount wagered for doubling. The Win screen displays the win amount for the current round.
You can double up until your current winning amount exceeds the Double Up limit or the maximum number of double up rounds have been reached. Ties and Double Half do not count towards the double up round limit. Clicking the Limits button opens the panel where you can see the limits of the current double up rounds.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 98.49% when playing with maximum number of coins and 98.11% with less than maximum number of coins.
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA casinos that accept UK players.
|Bet Max||Bet five coins and deal the cards automatically.|
|Bet One||Bet one coin or increase the bet by one coin (up to a total of five). Click Deal to receive your cards after that.|
|Deal||Deal a new hand, or replace cards that you didn’t hold with new ones.|
|Click to Hold||Select the cards you want to keep. Click the button again to release a card. Cards can also be held or released by clicking on them directly.
When doubling, use these buttons to choose the card you want to play.
Live Roulette Casino
Visit Live Roulette Casino Live Roulette Online & Other Live Casino Games A Live Roulette…
Pai Gow Poker Play n Go
Pai Gow Poker - Pai Gow Poker Table Game You can play this <video-poker/">Video Poker…
Live Lightning Roulette
The revolutionised, extended Roulette game that will light up your Live Casino LIVE LIGHTNING ROULETTE…
Live Dragon Tiger
A super-fast, easy-to-play two-card Baccarat variant in a stunningly beautiful setting LIVE DRAGON TIGER THAT’S…
Evolution Gaming Live Online Poker
Live Casino Hold’em that’s totally gripping An exciting variation of the much-loved five-card Texas Hold’em…
Evolution Gaming Live Baccarat
Live Baccarat that squeezes out maximum thrills With our new and improved Live Baccarat we’ve…