Desert Treasure slot
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The object of Desert Treasure is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Choose your coin size by clicking the + and – buttons on the right of the screen.
- Choose your line bet by clicking the Bet Per Line button. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. The numbers on the buttons on both side of the reels indicate the number of coins that are currently bet on one payline. Once you’ve reached the maximum amount, clicking the button again will reset the line bet to one coin.
- Choose your paylines. You can click the Select Lines button to add a payline, or use the coloured buttons on both sides of the reels. Whenever you select a higher payline, you’ll also select all the lower ones (i.e., if you activate payline 18, paylines 1 through 17 will be active as well). You can also click Bet Max to activate all the paylines and spin the reels.
- The amount of money you bet on a game round is the line bet multiplied by the number of active paylines.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along a payline you bet on), you win according to the winning table. Click the Paytable button to see the paytable, if you wish. Close the paytable by clicking the Paytable button again. If you win on multiple paylines simultaneously, your winnings are added up.
Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. You can activate paylines and see their shape by progressively clicking the Select Lines button.
Please note: You only win if a combination occurs on an active payline. The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you’re betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you’re spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet, not by the total bet. If you get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, multiply the line bet by the payout.
If two winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
The winning combination must occur from left to right, otherwise it is not paid.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other (except Scatter and Bonus), to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for several Wild symbols on an active payline.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are two or more of them on the game field, you get an additional win. The payout for scatter symbols is multiplied by your total bet.
If you get three or more scatter symbols, you get 10 free spins (no money is deducted from your balance for them). During free spins, all wins (except the bonus round) are tripled. You can win more free spins on a free spin.
When you get three or more Bonus symbols on an active payline, you are taken to the Bonus round. There, you get to choose as many prizes as you had bonus symbols. Each prize has a different payout. Bonus payouts are multiplied by the line bet.
This is a lotto-type progressive sidegame where you pick 5 numbers out of 49. Then once you start the main game, five numbers will be drawn randomly. The more numbers match your selection, the more you win. If all five numbers match, you win the Jackpot.
Dollar Ball resides in the top right part of the screen. Click Enable to play it. You will see a set of numbers, from 1 to 49. Click on any five of them to select manually, or click on Random pick to have it done for you automatically. If you want to change the selected set of numbers, click on any of the currently unselected numbers to start over. Click Activate to hide the numbers and confirm your selection. While the Dollar Ball is activated, an additional Jackpot bet is automatically made each time you make a bet in the main game. The value of the Jackpot bet is fixed and you can find it in the Dollar Ball interface. If you want to cancel the Dollar Ball game, click Disable.
Dollar Ball will be played along with every main game round, with the same numbers, until you either change the numbers or disable the sidegame.
Your numbers will be shown in a row of squares at the top of the screen. Once you start a round of the main game, the drawn numbers will be displayed in the row of empty circles. If any of the numbers match your selection, the squares containing them will change color and your win amount will be displayed. It will be added to your balance along with any winnings from the main game round. Dollar Ball wins are paid according to the paytable for Dollar Ball which can be found in the main game paytable. Wins received from 1, 2, or 3 correct numbers are fixed wins and their winning amounts calculated by multiplying the Jackpot bet by the corresponding multiplier.
In addition to the fixed wins, the Dollar Ball includes progressive wins. A small percentage of each Jackpot bet is added to the common pot by every person playing this game. When a player gets the right result (the five numbers selected match the five numbers drawn), that player wins the entire Jackpot. It is also possible to win part of the Jackpot (1% of the Jackpot) if four out of the five numbers selected match four of the numbers drawn.
After a Jackpot has been won, a new pot is started, with the casino contributing a base amount of money (called a seed). This ensures that even if you get a Jackpot result in a game right after someone else has won the Jackpot, you will still get a large win.
- You have to make a Jackpot bet to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- You do not have to win the main game round to win the Jackpot.
- The Jackpot contribution applies only when you play with the Dollar Ball enabled.
- All paytable wins and multipliers for the Dollar Ball game correspond to the Jackpot bet only.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||10,000 x Jackpot bet.|
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each Jackpot bet goes into the Jackpot):||10%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Catch 5 balls.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Place the Jackpot bet.|
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.05%.
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casino.
Arrows Edge casinos & the best Arrows Edge slots
Arrow's Edge was founded in 2014, and we've quickly established ourselves as one of the…
Which cryptocurrencies will be available in the USA after the clampdown?
The United States may have appeared slow out of the gate with regards to cryptocurrencies…
NuWorks Casinos & NuWorks Gaming Slots
Visit Slot Madness Casino About NuWorks Casinos: NuWorks are a lesser known online slot brand…
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City to open June 28
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City to open June 28 BY Peter Amsel ON…
Cowboy Treasure 5 Reel Video Slot
Cowboy Treasure 5 Reel Video Slot Play n Go See the best <online-casino-usa/">online casinos for…
Jazz of New Orleans 5 Reel Video Slot
Jazz of New Orleans 5 Reel Video Slot Jazz of New Orleans is a 5-reel…